Joyus

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Charles Viancin Overboil Ring Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love making pasta and boiling potatoes, but hate the mess when they boil over. It takes so long to clean up and is such a mess, which is why I was excited to give the Overboil Ring a try!  


This amazing little piece of technology employs vortex technology that keeps everything where it should be -- right in the pot! It has raised silicone edges and a central opening that allows for stirring, mixing and serving.  The design of the lid fits most of our pots and makes it easy to meet your needs.  Another feature that i enjoy is that it keeps my sauces from splattering outside of the pan (especially my spaghetti sauce!)

You can find the OverBoil Ring HERE.  It retails between $11.99 - $17.99 and in my opinion is worth every penny!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. Good to read that you like it. I was always wondering if these work and might just pick one up now. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png