Joyus

Sunday, June 22, 2014

CHI Shine Infusion Hair Shine Spray Review!



If you're anything like me, you spend an inordinate amount of time doing your hair every morning.  Blow drying and straightening or curling can really take a toll on your tresses. Then I commute to Chicago on the train and walk from the train station to my office.  Since Chicago is known for it's wind and every imaginable season, there are often days when I arrive at the office and my hair looks like I just crawled out of bed!  


That's why I was excited to try CHI Shine Infusion Hair Spray.  CHI Shine Infusion adds so much shine to my hair and is the perfect accompaniment to my flat iron.  It holds my hair and truly fights the wind and humidity. My hair is naturally curly and any sign at all of humidity makes it frizz like a beast, but CHI really tames my frizz  perfectly and tames my fly-aways.  What I love most is that I don't look like a helmet head - you really don't need much of this stuff for it to hold.

If your commute adds stress to your day, it's good to know that you don't have to stress about your hair.  Even if you don't have to take public transportation to work, CHI can add shine and hold to your hair without drying it out.  

You can find CHI Shine Infusion on BeautyCareChoices.com for $15.49.  In my opinion it is worth every penny!  You can also find BeautyCareChoices.com on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png