Joyus

Friday, June 13, 2014

Cool off with the Ozeri Brezza III High Velocity Fan!


Now that summer is here, circulation is key in keeping your home cool and livable!  The heat combined with stagnate air can lead to overheating of both people and pets.  I was given the opportunity to try the Ozeri Brezza III dual oscillating 10" high velocity desk fan and I love it!  

This amazing fan delivers 4 speeds of airflow with both a horizontal and vertical motion!  It's virtually silent and sports a four-hour timer!  You never have to move the fan to change the direction of the airflow because of the amazing dual motors which send air from right to left and top to bottom! The Ozeri Brezza III comes with a handy remote control, which provides an extended rage so you can control this wonderful piece of technology from anywhere in the room.

This fan was intended to be used as a desk fan, but I put mine on the living room floor and it is truly effective at keeping that room cool.  I am completely impressed with the strength of the airflow and the silence of the fan!  I love how it moves in all directions so there's no constant airflow in one area.  It really changes the dynamics of the room!  


The fan dimensions are 14 x 10 x 14 and its simplistic design matches any decor. You can find this amazing air mover on Amazon HERE. Priced at $58.13 in my opinion, this fan is worth every penny!  

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however  my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png