Joyus

Monday, June 30, 2014

Have you tried Ice Ball Molds yet?



Ice Ball Molds may seem like a weird name, but they make amazing balls of ice that really are great in your drinks! I tried the StyloPhora Ice Ball Molds and making and using them couldn't be any easier!  

StyloPhora Ice Balls Molds are made of semi-flexible rubber, open in half for easy ice removal and come with a funnel that flattens for easy storage. The 3-pack comes in a clear tube package with instructions.  The molds have fill lines printed on them so there's no worry of spilling.




These Ice Balls are great in your adult beverages, but I could also see them filled with fruit juices for the kids or even given to your dog in his water bowl.  The possibilities are endless!

You can find them on Amazon for $13.97. These molds make it easy to enjoy my cocktail and are the best I've tried!  If you haven't tried these yet, I highly recommend them!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png