Joyus

Monday, June 16, 2014

Majestic Bombay - Stainless Steel Ingrown Hair Splintertweeze Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Got splinters?  This amazing Splinter Tweezer from Majestic Bombay is just the tool for you! I was amazing at how precise the tip of this tweezer is. With amazing precision you can get any splinter from anywhere. I've owned many, many tweezers before from all brands and this one is so well made and so exacting that I won't use any other. It's very sharp and has an exactly aligned point.  

You can use this amazing tool on ingrown hairs or splinters with ease. I've found it very handy after my eyebrow waxing to get all those fine little strays that somehow get missed.

A carpenter or someone working with wood should keep one of these in their tool box. Truly a tool for a lifetime! Find it on Amazon HERE.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png