Joyus

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Make Your Veggies Super!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

You want to make your veggies amazing, but getting them a consistent size is not easy to do! Since I tried the Super Swizz Spiral Slicer, my veggies come out perfect every time! All you do is insert the vegetable into one end of the slicer and rotate it against the cutting blades, much as you would sharpen a pencil. There are two blade sizes made of sturdy Japanese stainless steel - a 3 mm and a 5 mm.  In the end you'll end up with a small core that you can put on the end cap to protect your fingers and continue to slice.  

Because the Super Swizz Spiral Slicer is so compact it is super easy to clean! Most remnants rinse away with water, but a brush is also included to help clean out the stubborn bits. This amazing slicer fits easily into any drawer too, so no bulky contraptions to store!  

My favorite part is that using the SuperSwizz making raw vegetable "pasta" makes stir fry a snap and your prepared food looks awesome! With summer veggies at peak availability I am psyched to try this on cucumbers and squash as well as carrots and I may even try to flash fry some pasta potatoes! The possibilities are endless!  

You can find the Super Swizz on Amazon HERE.  

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to get my kids to eat vegetables. This will help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png