Joyus

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Are your feet tired and sore? OO!



Are your feet tired?  Really bone tired and sore from wearing uncomfortable shoes and sandals?  Have you tried OOFOS?  

OOFOS are like no other sandal I have worn.  They are so comfortable - it's like slipping your feet into a marshmallow! Even though the comfort level while wearing OOFOS is through the roof, these sandals still offer amazing support.

At first glance I assumed that OOFOS were similar to another brand-name sandal that I find repulsive, but I was wrong! The OOFOS have it all going over traditional cushioning materials:

  • They have long lasting support and cushioning
  • They have 37% more impact absorption
  • OOFOS offer more comfort, cushioning and natural articulation
  • Amazing arch support
  • They're machine washable
  • They offer durable wear, so no need to replace them!
Here's a picture of my feet in OOFOS for the very first time!

Try to ignore the right leg - multiple surgeries after spiral fracturing my tibia and fibula have left it less than attractive!  

I could actually feel the OO! I was so surprised they are even more comfortable than my bedroom slippers.  There's so much cushioning - I can't being to describe how comfortable they are!

If you want to try them for yourself, use code CREWNORTH at checkout to get free shipping! You can order HERE.  You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. They do look comfortable! (The discount code seems to be missing)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png