Joyus

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

DKnight Magicbox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker!



I'm always in search of the next greatest thing to listen to my music on, so when I was offered the chance to review the DKnight Magicbox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, I jumped!  

The DKnight Magicbox Speaker works with an iPhone, iPad Mini, Ipad 2, 3 or 4, iTouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other smart phones. It supports wireless music streaming by utilizing Bluetooth 3.0 technology.  The speaker came with a USB cable and a standard 3.5 mm audio cable if you want to use it sans-bluetooth. It has two acoustic drivers and let me tell you, I am amazed at the sound these can put out!  

For the size, this speaker leaves nothing on the table!  I love that it weighs only 8.3 ounces so it's super easy to carry with you and easily fits in your purse!  It has a protective silicone cover on the top and bottom, a textured metal front and hard plastic on the rest.  It will survive a drop from waist high or if you drop it from your counter.  For the price, the DKnight Magicbox is an amazing find!  This would be a super gift for your kids who are just starting to want to stream their music.  It would also make a great addition to your kitchen that you can listen to while you prepare a meal.

You can find it on Amazon HERE in either blue, black or red. Priced at $29.99, this amazing speaker is worth every penny!  
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png