Joyus

Monday, July 7, 2014

Does the condition of your home make a difference in your mood?


Have you noticed that when your home is in order, all seems right in the world?  I love it when I know that I will be entering a clean home where everything is tidy and things are put where they are supposed to be.  I suppose it's my internal feng shui at work.  

That's why I was excited to give Master Manufacturing Company's products a try. Master Manufacturing Company has some of the best products around for caring for your home!  


They offer the Clean Green Microfiber Gloves that literally attract dust like a magnet.  I love these gloves because in a house that has teenage boys, 2 cats and a hairy dog, we have our share of pet hair and more to clean up! These globes keep my hands clean and are environmentally safe - they require no liquids, sprays or chemicals! The gloves contain deep cleaning microfibers which not only attract dirt, dust, allergens and pet hair, but also trap it. 
My favorite way to dust!  


I'm also a fan since they can be reused over and over and over! Simply throw them in your washing machine and voila! As good as new! They're easily portable, so I can take them to the office and they do a great job on the inside of my car. Your hand is the best tool for cleaning most things and, using this glove, your hand still fits right into the areas you want to clean. These gloves retail for $7.95, which is a steal in my opinion!


Master Manufacturing Company also has an amazing Touch-Up Kit that anyone with kids needs to have on hand! ReStor-It Furniture Touch-up Kit restores your furniture easily by concealing scratches, blemishes, worn edges and imperfections. The colors match Natural, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Walnut, Maogany and Cherry wood finishes. The filler sticks blend with light, medium and dark grains.  As long as I have kids in my house I don't want to replace anything, but I don't want it looking shabby either.  This handy touch-up kit is just the answer!

You can see this furniture miracle in action by clicking HERE.  This set retails for $13.50.


You can find Master Manufacturing products at Staples, Office Depot and Office Max.  You can find their Facebook page HERE and their website HERE.  In my opinion both of these items are worth every cent!  

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png