Joyus

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Does your cat shed like crazy?!


Here's a picture of our shedding cat, Tim. Tim is a Maine Coon and that breed of cat is known for it's incredibly long hair. Tim is no exception, so I was excited to try the Pet Groomer!

This brush is a new favorite with Tim -  he comes running when he sees me grab it! I love that the brush is a full 1.72" stainless steel edge and an eject button that pushes the hair from the back of the head to the front for easy removal.  I just use it like I would any other brush and follow his fur pattern.  It really gets down deep into Tim's massive amount of fur to lift up and remove the loose hair. This has really helped eliminate Tim's fur balls, which prior to using this brush were a constant struggle.  
The handle is very comfortable with an easy rubbery grip that's easy to hold on to. doesn't slide our of your hand. The brush was designed by groomers and you can really tell!  It is said to reduce shedding by up to 90% and it does reduce it. With the amount of hair that Tim has, we need to spend a  lot of time brushing him to meet 90%! I have noticed a decrease in the amount that he does shed.
Priced at $20 on Amazon, I think this brush is worth every penny!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.   
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png