Joyus

Monday, July 28, 2014

Exfolimate Review!



Do you use a loofa when you shower? Does it feel like your pores need a little something extra? Exfolimate is my newest helper in the shower.

Exfolimate is a personal exfoliation tool for the face and body that you use prior to shaving or any hair removal treatment or just to be sure that your pores are clear and open! It removes dead skin cells, oils, pollution, dirt and grime, but not your hair.

It is chemical free, safe and hygenic. It removes dry patches of skin and helps keep those awful ingrown hairs at bay. I use the small one on my face and the larger one on my body. The simple act of using the Exfolimate actually stimulates your skin by increasing blood flow to the surface so that it looks healthier and helps it regenerate.

To use the Exfolimate first I spend a bit of time in a nice warm shower, which opens my pores. Using just my finger tips, I glide the Exfolimate at 90 degrees over my skin. It's gentle and easy to do! 

You only need to replace your Exfolimate once a year because it is made with such high quality materials. I was surprised that I could almost instantly tell a difference. My skin felt much smoother and fresher. The deep massage that my skin gets when I use this product, along with the oxygenation and exfoliation make for a much smoother and healthier look! I also found that my skin seemed to absorb the moisturizer that I used after my shower when I used Exfolimate.  

You can find Exfolimate on their website HERE and on Twitter. My skin will no longer go without!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png