Joyus

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Kuisiware Heat Resistant Cooking Gloves Review!


 
 
 
 
Half the battle of firing up the Grill is that I will more than likely burn myself while using it! Since I was able to try the Kuisiware heat resistant cooking gloves, my worries are a thing of the past!
 
These gloves are made to protect your hands from fire and heat up to 662F (350C).  They are created from Meta-Aramid and Para-Aaramid fibers, which is similar to Kevlar and Nomex, but if you're anything like me, that doesn't mean much to you, so trust me when I tell you that they work! I've used these gloves for the grill and baking, as well as removing casseroles and even the crock pot liner! You can even move an oven rack without worry.
 
The Kuisiware heat-resistant gloves are both durable and light weight and one size fits all.  They have 100% cotton lining and are washing machine safe too.  I love the ribbed palms which give you a nice firm grip so there's no worry about spilling hot food all over.
 
You can find them on Amazon HERE for $21.49.  In my opinion, they are worth every penny! 
 
 
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png