Joyus

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Mrs. Dash Dashionista Recipe Challenge - ends July 13!

Now that the recipes have been collected for the Mrs. Dash Dashionista Recipe Challenge, it's time to vote! Click HERE and vote for your favorite original recipe, but HURRY - voting only goes through July 13!  Prizes will include one (1) $5,000 Grand Prize winner and thirteen (13) $250 First Prize winners. 

I received the entire collection from Mrs. Dash, so I was thrilled to give them a try!  I love that they are salt-free, which is so important for your blood pressure and many other reasons. They're also MSG-free!  

I received the Hamburger Grilling Spice, Garlic & Herb, Fiesta Lime, Caribbean Citrus, Italian Medley, Extra Spicy, Original Blend, Steak Grilling, Onion & Herb, Lemon Pepper, Table Blend, Southwest Chipotle, Tomato Basil Garlic and Chicken Grilling. These flavors really put my dishes over-the-top without adding unnecessary salt and MSG!  

Don't forget to vote for your favorite recipe in the Mrs. Dashionista Recipe Challenge! You can find Mrs. Dash on their WebsitePinterest and Facebook.

Disclosure:  Products and/or compensation was received to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png