Joyus

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Age Defense Eye Cream Review


My age is really starting to show the last few years - especially in the delicate skin under my eyes. Crow's feet, fine lines, dryness, bags and puffiness are now part of my daily visual when I look in mirror, so I was excited to try Age Defense Eye Cream.

Made with cutting-edge peptides such as Matrixyl-3000 and Tripeptide-5, this cream's base is made of Retinol and botanical Hyaluronic Acid.  They've also added antioxidants, organic vitamins and minerals and pure plant oils.  Aloe, Witch Hazel,  Cconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavendar and Chamomile make this sound like you could eat it! 

What I like most about this cream is that it works! My skin felt plumper and younger almost instantly. I use it in the morning before applying my makeup and can actually feel a difference!

I love that they don't use any harsh chemicals, especially since the skin around my eyes is paper thin and so delicate!  You can find Age Defense Eye Cream on Amazon HERE for $25.95 prime. In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good eye cream. I love that this one doesn't have harsh ingredients. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great product and not a bad price at all. Thank you for your review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png