Joyus

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sir Lancealot SD3821 Digital Meat Thermometer!



If you're anything like me, you wonder whether your meat is fully cooked - with all the problems being associated with undercooked meat, it's important to ensure that your meats are finished cooking before serving to your family. That's why I was excited to try the Sir Lancealot Digital Thermometer.  

The Kitchen Knight SD3821 "Sir Lancelot" instant read thermometer is truly a wonderfully easy thermometer to use. It's a personal favorite of mine, especially using it on my grill. It's super quick to just poke right into your meat in any spot and up pops the temperature. Easy peasy! 

My boys do a lot of the grilling and I constantly worry whether they are leaving the meat on long enough. With the Sir Lancealot thermometer, my worries are over. It has a large easy to read digital face and good "man-size" buttons. Plus my sixteen year old tells me it is fun.  

Hopefully, I am starting them off on a lifetime of good grilling and they'll use a Lancealot instant read thermometer even when they're on their own. I can't wait to use it for Thanksgiving dinner!

When you order the Lancealot Thermometer, you also get five Recipe Ebooks that contain over 1,200 tasty recipes for free! You also get the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:  if you are not completely satisfied, you get your money back - no questions asked! 

You can find the Sir Lancealot Thermometer on Amazon HERE for $19.98.  In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 




 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png