Joyus

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bake It Fun Baking Mat Review!



Have you tried using a baking mat yet?  I was a firm believer in throwing my cookies on a sheet and calling it a day, but since I tried the Bake It Fun non-stick silicone baking mat I am sold!

The baking mat that I tried is 16 1/2 x 11" so it perfectly fits a 13"x18" pan. The best part is that this baking mat is manufactured with fiber cloths covered with the best food-grade silicone, so it is FDA and LFGB approved! You can use it safely in the microwave, freezer, toaster oven and it is freezer safe too!


This piece of kitchen technology removes the need for added grease and shortenings and is super easy to clean - your baking sheets stay nice and clean and to clean the mat you simply rinse with warm water, air dry and roll it up to store. No muss, no fuss! The mat has amazing heat conductivity and flavors don't penetrate it so it can be used over and over and over again. You will never have to buy another roll of parchment paper.

You can follow Bake It Fun on Facebook, Twitter and on their website HERE. You can buy the Bake It Fun Baking Mat on Amazon HERE for $14.77.  It is worth every penny in my opinion!  
Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png