Joyus

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bonapiel Pro-Firming Cream!


I am always looking for the next great product that will help to firm my skin and replace some of the elasticity that I've lost because of gravity and my age, so I was thrilled to try Bonapiel Pro-Firming Cream.

Bonapiel is a wonderful mix of Vitamin E, Arnica Oil, Aloe and other essential oils that not only provide moisture, but improve resilience, minimize pores and generally make my skin more supple.  I've been using this product for the past four weeks and I've noticed fewer superficial lines and wrinkles too.

The active ingredient, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), regenerates collagen and elastin in your skin. It also contains peptides to help boost collagen production and glycerin, which attracts moisture to the skin.  The Arnica Oil reduces inflammation and redness, as well as helping to erase spider veins. 

Bonapiel Pro-Firming Cream is made right here in the USA, so it is made with the highest quality standards.  You can find it on Amazon HERE for $29.99.  In my opinion, it is worth every penny!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png