Joyus

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

ChillaVino Wine Chiller Stick Review!



Don't you hate it when you find the perfect wine, but can't have any until it's chilled?  Who has time to wait a couple of hours?  The ChillaVino Wine Chiller Stick can take care of that problem for you!

The ChillaVino Wine Chiller fits on any size or type of bottle. I love that it not only chills, it aerates, pours and acts as a stopper to cork your leftover wine (if you have any!)  I love that it was delivered in a nice gift box so it is the perfect gift along with a bottle of wine for the boss, a hostess gift - the possibilities are endless. I use the box for storing the chiller when not in use.

I put this wine chiller in my freezer for about an hour and after using it popped it right in the dishwasher. Easy peasy! Plus, I really appreciate the look of quality that this chiller brings with it - it looks, feels and presents as quite expensive!

You can find the ChillaVino Wine Chiller on Amazon HERE for $19.99 prime.  In my opinion, it is worth every penny! You can also find ChillaVino Wine Chiller Stick on Facebook.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png