Joyus

Monday, September 22, 2014

Hoarders anyone?!


If you're anything like me, you love to open a drawer and find it clean and organized. That's why I was excited to try the Bellemain Bamboo Drawer Knife Organizer.  

My knife drawer doubles as a utensil drawer, so it is bound to get messy, but take a look at this:


Totally a mess! I was mortified and ready to put a call in to Hoarders when the opportunity to get organized came up! Seriously, this drawer was a hazard - knives everywhere and interspersed among other utensils. Not good at all!


The Bellemain Bamboo Drawer Knife Organizer holds up to 16 knives of different sizes so no worries about them anymore. It measures 17" x 5.29" x 2" high, so it fits all standard kitchen drawers. Best of all it is made of eco-friendly Moso timber bamboo, which in addition to being beautiful is easy to maintain.  I love it!

Here's a picture of my drawer post-Knife Organizer:


Everything in its place and no more risk of getting poked by a knife while digging around for other utensils. I'm thrilled with the way my drawer turned out.

You can find the Bellemain Bamboo Drawer Knife Organizer on Amazon HERE for $19.95.  It is worth every penny in my opinion!

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review.  However, my opinion remains 100% my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png