Joyus

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Kabuki Brush Review!


Do you have a favorite makeup brush? A good makeup brush is truly essential in your makeup arsenal!  Up until a year ago, I would have disagreed with that statement -- I was a firm believer that the best tool to use were my hands and fingers, but I've learned otherwise!

That's why I was thrilled to try the Kabuki Brush by Simply Essentials.  This brush gives you a finished, professional and natural look. The densely-packed bristles grab and hold your liquid, cream or powder foundation or blush and apply it in moderate to full coverage, depending on your needs. 
The brush has a round top which allows for easy application, especially in the small angles of your face. It has a long handle that is easy to hold and use. You can stipple, contour or cover your imperfections by blending out your makeup, taking away that masky look that often happens when you use your fingers! Your finish will be natural looking and have that sought-after professional look.
The synthetic fibers are easily cleaned and vegan friendly. 

The Kabuki Brush comes with a full one-year guarantee. You can find it on Amazon HERE for $14.99.  In my opinion it is worth its weight in gold!



Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png