Joyus

Friday, September 12, 2014

Pesky Insects?



The part I hate most about this time of year are the wasps and flies.  They seem to know that summer is ending and it's time for one last bite! That's why I was excited to try the Astor Extra Large Electric Swatter!  
The Astor Electric Swatter kills bugs on contact - from tiny gnats to giant roaches - whether they fly, craw or just creep - one swat and they're gone. There's small button on the handle that you push when you're swinging at them and that's it! When the strings are electrified an LED warning lights let you know, so you don't touch it.  There's no risk of being electrified accidentally since the button has to be pushed in order for the electrification to occur.

The surface is similar to a tennis racket, but a bit larger at 84 inches of swatting surface. The thing I like about it is that you can't miss! It's easy and comfortable to hold and runs on 2 C batteries, which are included with the swatter.


While the strings are electrified they should not be touched by humans or pets. If they are touched it won't cause serious injury, but will deliver an unpleasant jolt.  This swatter should not be played with my children!

You can find the Astor Electric Swatter on Amazon HERE for $19.95.  In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png