Joyus

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Want great sound from a small speaker?



If you're anything like me, you want the smallest possible speaker with the biggest possible sound. I found it in the Xoundstar Wireless Bluetooth Speaker! 

Made of high quality materials, the Xoundstar really impressed me with its output of sound and ease at which I could pair it with my phone, PC, laptop, iPad or any other bluetooh enabled device. All you do is hold the play/pause telephone buttons on top and a voice will announce that it is pairing. When pairing is finished it will announce that also! 

I love that it's small enough (6 3/8 x 2 x 2 inches) to throw in my bag and take along without worrying about it getting trashed.  There's a rubberized strip that runs around the perimeter to prevent dings. The built-in microphone functions as a portable speakerphone for your calls if you chose to answer them. It even allows you to refuse calls and redial the last number!

If you're an iPhone user, SIRI comes right along with the Xoundstar by pressing the talk button. You get up to 10 hours of audio play on a single charge and I want to stress that for the money, this speaker truly delivers great sound!


You can find the Xoundstar Speaker on Amazon HERE for the amazingly low price of $39.95. In my opinion it is worth much more! They offer a variety of colors, and this speaker would make a super gift for the music-lover in your life! You can find more information on Xoundstar's website

Disclosure:   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png