Joyus

Thursday, October 16, 2014

HomeZada - Software for your home!

Wouldn't it be nice to have all the information you need about your home in one handy place? A place that will organize everything for you from maintaining and managing your home to insurance, projects you want to do and even setting up reminders?

HomeZada is just that: a digital hub of your home information! This amazing site can manage and organize all of your important data (documents you may need for insurance purposes) to tracking and scheduling your regular maintenance needs to helping you budget for a home improvement project!

The first thing I was impressed with is how easy HomeZada is to use.  You simply create your property by adding your address. HomeZada tells you how many rooms you have based on finding your home in its data base. From there you can take photos, which are vital for insurance claims. You can print reports for insurance purposes so there's no guess-work and nothing left to chance!

Before I started using HomeZada, I had lists of projects that I wanted to do.  Lists on top of list actually! To-do lists, improvement lists, things I wanted to buy for the home, estimates from contractors and of course none of them where anywhere I could find them. HomeZada allows me to keep track of everything from drapery purchases to what kind of landscaping projects I want to do. HomeZada keeps track of my actual purchases and automatically updates my home inventory. It even helps me forecast spending over time so that I can set realistic goals and not get financially overwhelmed!

Maintaining my home is something that used to get done rather slap-dish. If I remembered to have the gutters cleaned or the air filters changed it was never on a schedule. With the HomeZada News and Alerts, I can stay on schedule and it saves me money. I can also share the calendar with my family so that I don't have to do it all myself.

The feature that is my absolute favorite is the home inventory. You can take pictures and tag them using HomeZada Mobile, and track your warranties, receipts and owner's manuals. In the past, these things were lost or thrown in a file somewhere (usually never to be seen again!) Now I know the total value of things for insurance purposes and my own sanity and I know where to find all of them.

I am honestly impressed with HomeZada.com  For $5.95 per month this amazing resource can help you achieve your goals! I would like to express my gratitude to HomeZada for sponsoring this post because I love #OrganizingwithHomezada!

Disclaimer: I am a member of TheSocial Media Panel, LLC. who was given the opportunity to review this product. However, the brand or company has not influenced me in any way to provide any type of review other than my true and honest opinions. I am disclosing all information provided in this review according to the information provided in Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png