Joyus

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Need a Special Gift for Mom? Pearls by Laurel Mother's Bracelet!


With the holidays right around the corner, have you given any thought about how hard it is to shop for your Mom? She has virtually everything, after all, she has YOU! I was recently given the opportunity to review the Mother's Bracelet created by Pearls by Laurel and let me tell you - I am blown away!  

Pearls by Laurel started in 2008 and since has become to go-to online seller of all birthstone jewelry. Their goal is to give you something that you will treasure and the bracelet I received is just that - a true treasure!  I have a July and May baby, so I got the Ruby and Emerald pearls and they are fabulous together, even if my boys are not at times!!


The website is easy to maneuver - all you do to design your bracelet is literally drag and drop. You can switch up the order that you want the colors in, you can create endless possibilities - even up to 12 birthstones - or use all one color for a truly sharp piece! I enjoyed creating different pieces to see how dramatic I could make the bracelet. Even if you don't have a Mom to shop for, or aren't a Mom yourself, this piece of jewelry is one that you will treasure for years to come.

Each bracelet comes with a lifetime guarantee - if your bracelet ever breaks, Pearls by Laurel will repair or replace it for no cost whatsoever! No fine print - no hassles! If your family is still growing and you want to add a birthstone they will do that for a small fee. If your bracelet is too large or too snug they will even resize it for you for no charge! 


Your bracelet will arrive in a lovely gift box with a card showing all the birthstones and months. I love my bracelet and get a lot of compliments on it. This amazing company truly stands behind their products - if you're not completely satisfied with your bracelet simply return it within 30 days for a FULL refund or an exchange - no questions asked!  I highly recommend them!

Disclosure:  I received this bracelet to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains 100% my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png