Joyus

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ProAccessories: THE BEST Hose Nozzle Ever!



I love puttering around my yard and gardens and know the importance of a good hose and nozzle. We use our hose for so many things and without a powerful nozzle, it can really be frustrating! You can waste a ridiculous amount of water trying to get enough pressure worked up to make a difference.  

ProAccessories has the best hose nozzle that I've ever used. This amazing Brass Hose Nozzle is made of professional quality brass and chromed brass and actually sprays up to 40 feet away!  It is almost indestructible and even comes with a five year guarantee.  This nozzle has a bunch of different spray patterns, so it can be used for everything from a gentle spray for your plants, to a cleaning machine for your vehicles!



One of my favorite features is that it is comfortable to use. My hand doesn't get sore because it has a comfort grip that is easy to hold. I used this nozzle on our siding and windows and was truly impressed with the power that it gives you!

For a lifetime of use, spending $15 on this nozzle is worth every penny!  You can find it on Amazon HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png