Joyus

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sonic Eraser #NewAntiAgingTool for your skin!



If you're anything like me, your nightly skin routine goes something like this: remove makeup, wash face and apply your moisturizer with your hands. Well all of that has changed for me since I was introduced to the Michael Todd Sonic Eraser!  

The Sonic Eraser is an infusion device that uses sonic, ionic and thermal technologies to help reduce under-eye puffiness, dark circles and over time it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines! It's like a tiny vibrator for your face and neck! It really helps maximize the absorption of eye serums, wrinkle creams and anything that you would ordinarily apply with your fingers.

I love that the Sonic Eraser really DOES the job of getting my skin hydrated when I use moisturizers or serums and my face feels so good after I use it! It feels like my skin is coming back to life. My skin is much softer and I really look younger since I started incorporating this device into my routine. Plus, it's like I'm getting a mini massage with thermal warming!

I can't wait to see the results after I've used it a few more months!
Interesting Facts about organic Anti-Aging Serum & Moisturizer Application

You can order now and get a 20% discount by clicking HERE! In my opinion, it is worth it's weight in gold! 

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png