Joyus

Sunday, November 23, 2014

K2R-803 Portable Charger Review













If you're anything like me, you're always looking for a spot to plug in your phone or iPad! It seems no matter how much I charge my electronics I always lose power at the most inconvenient times!  That's why I was thrilled to try the K2R-803 Portable Charger.

This portable charger is small enough to slip in your pocket and powerful enough to charge all of  your electronics with a 7,800mAh power bank.

This charger works most mobile phones and digital products which have a USB cable connector. 

Specifications

Capacity: 7,800mAh
Outputs: DC 5V 1A and DC 5V 2.1A
Recharge Time: 8-10 hours
Recharge cycle:  Charge to 100% up to 500 times
Protecitons functions:  intelligent monitoring system with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, over-voltage,  short-circuit, over-load safety protection
Safety Certificates: RoHS, RC and CE

What's Included
1 x K2R-803 Portable Charger
1 x User Manual
Bonuses worth $41.09:
1 x K2R patented 1M LED micro USB cables
1 x K2R patented 1m LED iPhone 5 USB cables
1 x an exclusive K2R's Battery Boost Bonus guide e book



This charger is the only one you'll find that is backed by a no-hassle 3 year free guarantee!

You can find the K2R-803 Portable Charger on Amazon HERE for $45.99.  In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png