Joyus

Monday, November 24, 2014

Looking for the Perfect Gift? Paint Your Life! #custompainting

Do you need a gift that will last a lifetime? Want to create a family heirloom without breaking the bank?  Paint Your Life is an amazing on-line company that can turn your family photos into timeless treasured works of art!  

My Dad passed away in May after a short battle with cancer and my Mom is lost without him. They were married for 57 years! I'm ordering a painting of my Dad to give to my Mom for Christmas - I can't wait to see it!!   

The ordering process is really easy - it only takes three easy steps:
  1. Choose your medium, size and framing
  2. Upload the photo you want to use 
  3. Their artists paint it!  
The portrait painters work with you until you are 100% satisfied with your finished painting. Each picture is hand crafted and you can view the painting online and can comment at any time. Changing the painting to your liking is part of their commitment to your satisfaction, so there is no cost to you whatsoever!  You can call them, email them or just chat online. Paint Your Life creates your painting in oil, watercolor, pastel, pencil, charcoal or acrylic. 

You can find Paint Your Life on their website HERE and follow them on Facebook, Twitter,  Google+ and  Pinterest.



Disclosure:  I was provided products to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png