Joyus

Sunday, November 16, 2014

MAGNAblade Review


I am always willing to try products that I've seen advertised on TV - I wonder if they work and want to truly decide for myself if they do or not. So I was thrilled to try the MAGNAblade.  

The MAGNAblade claims to extend the life of your razor up to 2 to 6 times, but how?  MAGNAblade is a portable device that magnetically sharpens your razor blades. I'm still not exactly sure how that happens since the magnets are covered in plastic (see above), but it DOES work. My son has been using the razor that came with the MAGNAblade for about 4 weeks now and reports that it is just like new. The MAGNAblade  has no moving parts or batteries

The MAGNAblade works with most razors including:
  • Bic Hybrid Advance
  • Venus
  • Gillette Venus Tropical
  • Bic Soleil Twilight
  • Schick Quattro for Women
  • Gillette Mach 3 Turbo
  • Gillette Sensor
  • Schick Quattro
  • Gillette Fusion Proglide
  • Schick Hydro 3
  • Schick Hydro 5
  • Bic Comfort 3 Advance
  • Gillette Mach 3
  • Gillette Astra
  • Gillette Fusion
It does not fit all razors however. The device itself lasts for approximately 10 years! Priced at $24.95, you will save hundreds of dollars over time. This little device is worth every penny in my opinion and it comes with 100% guarantee. You can find MAGNAblade on their website HERE, and follow them on Facebook. I plan to get one of my own next!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png