Joyus

Sunday, November 30, 2014

SONICLEAR Michael Todd!


If you are anything like me, your nightly bedtime routine goes something like this: remove makeup, wash face with warm water, product and wash cloth, apply moisturizer and go to bed. Before trying Soniclear I didn't realize how much makeup and dirt that I was leaving on my face. 

The Michael Todd Soniclear is the first rotating skin brush that I have used that I really like. It's not too harsh on my sensitive skin the way some others have been and my face feels amazing after I use it. The thing I didn't realize was that odor basing bacteria grows on brushes when skin cells, old makeup and moisture are clinging to thee burgs bristles between use. Yuck!  Soniclear is the first anti microbial sonic skin cleansing system that ensures that your brush remains cleaner!


Soniclear not only micro-massages away dirt and impurities from your face, it protects itself from contamination. It actually removes makeup 6 times better and cleans 2 times better than your hands alone. 

The Soniclear kit includes:
  • Soniclear device
  • Facial brush head with cover
  • Body brush head with cover
  • Charging stand station
  • Charging cord
The Soniclear is so progressive that even Oprah is a fan!  My skin tone and redness have truly improved since I started using it. Overall I am thrilled with this product! You can find the Soniclear Michael Todd on their website and if you order now Michael Todd has agreed to give my readers a 20% discount by clicking HERE!  In my opinion it is worth every penny.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png