Joyus

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Spinmaster Zoomer Dino: A MUST HAVE that is #chosenbykids


Have your kids given you their lists yet?  Chances are good that they will include Boomer the Zoomer Dino! 

I attended the #chosenbykids 12 Days of Giving event at Walmart last weekend, and I was thrilled to find their shelves are stocked with all the necessities you will need for the holidays!

Walmart was staffed for the event with some amazing helpers that found Boomer for me in no time flat!  My shopping couldn't have been any easier unless this lovely lady came home with me and wrapped my gifts!!


Boomer the Zoomer Dino comes with a list of commands that you teach him and they're easy to learn.  Even if you don't want to teach him, he is easy to move around. He charges with a USB cable - no extra batteries needed! Boomer wiggles his tail, roars and snaps his jaw but make no mistake:  Boomer is a lot of fun and not at all scary! My family is having a blast playing with him! It's interactive T-Rex fun!  


Walmart is having more in-store events that you will want to check out.  You can find the Walmart Holiday Toyland event closest to you by clicking HERE, or shop online at www.Walmart.com.   

Disclosure:  I am participating in a compensated event through Sverve and Walmart, however the opinions expressed herein are my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

11 comments:

  1. THAT LOOKS LIKE IT IS REALLY FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you lucky ducky! My daughter wants this toy for Christmas and it looks so cool! I kind of want him too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys would LOVE the Zoomer Dino - this would make a perfect Christmas gift. Can't wait to check it out at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun toy! I think we might have to get one for our little dinosaur obsessed guy. He would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see him in action! Please post some videos if you can. My tot loves Dinosaurs. I'd love to show it to her and see how she reacts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This toy looks like a lot fun! So cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun! I wish my store had a setup like that

    ReplyDelete
  8. My little guy loves dinos and would probably love this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monica,

    I didn't realize the Spinmaster Zoomer Dino is electric with a rechargeable battery - very cool! I am so glad to see more and more toys with rechargeable batteries. We spent a fortune on them with our oldest two children.

    Victoria
    Mom Does Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spinmaster has some awesome toys. I think Zoomer Dino will be a hit this Christmas in a lot of homes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are loving our Zoomer Dino! It's a ton of fun! And no batteries! Win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png