Joyus

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stay Moisturized this Winter with the Luma Comfort HC12B Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier!

Isn't it lovely? It looks like a piece of art, but this amazing piece of technology actually keeps your family healthy! The Luma Comfort HC12B Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier was designed to look like a vase so that it blends into your decor! 

Does someone in your family suffer from dry, sandpaper skin and chapped, cracked lips? They don't have to suffer through those any more just because it's cold outside! The Luma Comfort Humidifier will take care of those problems, along with others. Did you know, for example, that when it's cold outside the wood in your home actually can crack if not kept humidified? Running the shower can help, but won't do it all. It's important for the integrity of your home to keep it keeping the wood in your house healthy as well! 

This humidifier comes with 3 nozzle sizes so that you can attach the smallest nozzle (22.5") and set the humidifier on a table top so that it looks like a vase. The medium nozzle (32") allows for both the floor and table placement and the tallest nozzle (shown above 44") is best for floor placement. I love it on the floor because it really makes a statement! 

Here's a picture of the Luma Comfort Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier opened up on the highest setting.  You can see that it really delivers cool mist!


The tank holds up to 9.5 pints of water and the water will last up to 45 hours per fill. This humidifier covers a room up to 650 square feet, and the unit produces up to 2.5 gallons of mist each day!

There's an empty tank indicator that beeps when the tank needs refilling. The unit also comes with a remote control (shaped like a water drop naturally!) that allows you to control not only the off and on functions, but also the 8 mist level settings. The mist is a nice cool mist and the unit is fairly quiet when running. The running sound would NOT interfere with sleep, it's that quiet.


What I love about the Luma Comfort Humidifier is that in addition to keep my home comfortable and healthy, it looks phenomenal. It's stylish and works really well. Many of my friends have asked me what it is and comment on how cool it looks. I also love that there's no plastic, see-through box of water sitting in the corner of my rooms anymore, which is what other humidifiers look like to me! The folks at Luma ask "Why Buy Ugly?" and they mean it! 

You can find Luma Comfort on their website and follow them on Facebook and Twitter. In my opinion Luma's HC12B Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I was provided this product to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains 100% my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png