Joyus

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer!


Does the winter do a number on your face? My skin gets soooo dry, especially with a daily commute in the cold Chicago winds. I've found that using a product that contains Retinol really helps keep the wrinkling at bay! 

Body Merry's Retinol Surge Moisturizer is my new favorite. It combines 2.5% Retinol with soothing antioxidants that work together to help reduce the signs of aging. The formula helps give you a flawless tone and texture and leaves my face feeling smoother.

Your body actually produces Retinol (which is a form of Vitamin A) and when it is converted to retinoic acid, it is essential for skin health.  The problem comes in when we age our bodies naturally produce less than we need to keep our skin youthful. Body Merry gives us a hand to be sure our skin gets what it needs!

Body Merry's product does not contain harsh chemicals like parabens or sulphates and it's not tested on animals, which I appreciate!  This Moisturizer is a welcome addition to my winter skincare arsenol!

You can find Body Merry's Retinol Surge Moisturizer on their website HERE and you can follow them on Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png