Joyus

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Etekcity USB Wireless Wi-Fi Network Adapter Review


Wouldn't it be nice to have the ability to have a reliable wi-fi network without all the wires? Now you can! Etekcity's USB wireless wi-fi network adapter has dual 6 dBi Antennas is easy to set up and you can be connected to a 802.11 b/g/n network in no time.
This adapter is compatible with all laptops, destops, PCs and Macs. I found the connectivity using this adapter to be nice and strong since it has dual antennas. You can even use this adapter in the great outdoors, such as on an RV or a boat! This amazing adapter actually has auto-sensing capability which allows for distance and operating limitations of environments that have electromagnetic interference by automatically shifting to lower speeds.

I have found that even with having cables, this adapter has helped the connectivity in my house. The connection is quite strong where my modem is at one end of the house and as you go to the opposite end, the signal weakens and actually becomes almost non-existent. I've had it looked at countless times to no avail. Now I have connection everywhere!

You can find the Etekcity Wireless Adapter HERE for the amazing price of $17.99.  In my opinion it is worth every penny!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. My wi-fi equipment is outdated and maybe it's time I had to replace with a new one. Great info ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png