Joyus

Monday, December 15, 2014

Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Review!


I've had many surgeries over the course of my life, and during the last 10 years or so, the hospital always puts a pulse oximeter on my finger that shows the oxygenation of my blood. I am fascinated with this amazing technology, so when I was given the chance to try the Easy@Home Oximeter I was all over it! 

The Easy@Home Pulse Oximeter simply holds your fingertip (regardless of the size of your finger) and gives you a readout of your oxygenation level and pulse in seconds. All you do is push a button! It's so handy and you can use it anywhere you happen to be without everyone knowing your business!


The easy to read numbers show your SpO2 levels and pulse rate with a waveform graph and a bar graph under it that displays your heart rate in real time. The graphs will show if your heart beat is irregular. The display is nice and bright and easy to read and can be rotated in four directions so you can see the results easily. You can even hide the graphs with the push of a button!

If you have high blood pressure, Atrial Fibrillation or any other heart condition, this is the home tool you need! There's simply no easier way to check your pulse and your heart!  This amazing piece of technology powers itself off five seconds after you remove your finger and the last display that you have set is saved automatically.  The brightness of the display is also adjustable to suit your needs.

The Pulse Oximeter comes with a carrying case, a neck or wrist cord and user manual. Batteries are included as well.  You can find it on Amazon HERE for $35.95.  In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure: I received products to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains 100% my own. 
 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png