Joyus

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ozeri Ultra Wind Fan!


Did you know that keeping a fan running in your home can actually help you stay healthy? Used in conjunction with an air purifier, a fan helps move stagnant air and keeps moving it toward the purifier. It really helps my family, especially in the winter months where stagnat air is a problem!

Ozeri has introduced its 42" Ultra Wind Fan and I was given the opportunity to put it to the test. This state-of-the-art fan really packs a punch!  This fan is actually made to generate more air velocity with less noise on a foot-per-minute basis, which sets a new benchmark for noiseless airflow! 



I love the space-saving design and the 3 airflow patterns that you can pre-program, as well as the 3 whisper-quiet speed settings!  It's the perfect fan for your bedroom. This fan also includes a 12 hour timer that can be set in 1 hour increments.

One of my favorite features is the remote control. You can see it in the middle of the picture below - there's a place for it to sit under the see-through cover to keep it dust-free. This is such a nice feature since we always seem to lose our remote controls! 


I found this fan super easy to assemble, especially since I am challenged when it comes to following written directions! I actually assembled it myself in under 5 minutes without any tools.

What's the verdict? I love this fan. I love that it's virtually noiseless and moves air like no other. I love that with the remote control you can change the direction, speed and even set a timer from your chair or bed.  You can find the Ultra Wind Fan on Amazon for $89.95.  In my opinion, it is worth much more!

Disclosure:  I was provided this fan to form an honest opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png