Joyus

Sunday, January 25, 2015

AYL StarLight 330 LED Lantern #brightestLEDlantern


Are you ready if there is an emergency?  I don't just mean a little extra food and some matches, I mean really ready?

I was recently given the opportunity to try the AYL StarLight 330 LED Lantern and NOW I am ready! This lantern is amazing! It throws off sooo much light that I was stunned. No more hand-held flashlights for my family. You would put this lantern on a table and read around it in the pitch black of night!


I could see using this lantern for so many things:  camping, nights spent outdoors at events, boating and when you just need extra light in your yard. The AYL StarLight Lantern gives you a compact design that is super light weight. It's made of sturdy rubber and ABS plastic so it is durable and water resistant. The high-efficiency LED light generates little to no heat and you can use it continuously for up to six days! It has a removable top for focusing the light and for use as a hanging area light. The LED lights are guaranteed for up to 100,000 hours of use and never need replacing!


The lantern uses 3 D batteries which are not included. You can find the AYL StarLight 330 LED Lantern on Amazon here.  In my opinion it is worth it's weight in gold!

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains 100% my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png