Joyus

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Coosh CBT791B Ultra-Slick Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker Review


Have you heard of Coosh? This little speaker delivers an amazingly rich sound and it's really easy to set up.  You plug it in and let it charge, turn on the Bluetooth in your device and pairing is automatic. It doesn't get any easier than that. 

The battery gives you up to 5-8 hours of playing time and you an recharge it in a wall outlet with most USB power sources. I've tried quite a few speakers and really love the Coosh! I really like that you can skip forward, pause or even go back using the buttons on the speaker.

This speaker also has hands-free calling capability, a range of 50 feet and a built in mic with advanced noise cancellation so you can make clear, wireless, hands-free calls. Connection is available to your iPod or any device with a 3.5mm mini.  


There's no tinny sound with this speaker, which I have experienced with others. I experienced no dropping either while I was moving around, so that's a big plus in my book!

You can find the Coosh 4.0 Speaker on Amazon HERE for under $40!  In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png