Joyus

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Edible Gifts Plus!


Have you tried Edible Gifts Plus?  They offer the most amazing personalized Rice Crispie Treats that I've ever had the pleasure of eating!  

They take your photo or log and duplicate it right in the icing and even allow you to pick your sprinkle colors. They semi-dip the treat in delicious white chocolate (one side only). Then they individually wrap each delicious treat and tie it with a ribbon to match. What could be better?


They're so pretty it's almost impossible to eat them . . . well, almost! They have kosher gifts and can personalize their cookies with your pictures or logo. They offer baskets, towers, you name it! What a fantastic place to buy birthday gifts for those impossible-to-buy-for people in your life!

You can find Edible Gifts Plus on their website HERE and follow them on Facebook and Twitter! In my opinion they are worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received products to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png