Joyus

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Have you heard of the #Cube?




Have you heard of the latest product called the #Cube? I recently was given the opportunity to give it a test run and I'm impressed. 

The #Cube is a portable way to view your instagram photos and videos from virtually anywhere! #Cube passively streams the photos of your friends and family as well as those of whoever you follow in instagram. Photos and videos are streamed in real-time and brought straight from your Instagram account to the #Cube requiring no attention whatsoever! You can see your photos larger than life!

You can pinch the screen for a 4x4 image tile view or swipe it to view the back of the photo for extra content. The #Cube is rechargeable and has Wi-Fi. It takes very little effort to connect your account. I really like it and think it would be a great gift idea for grandparents, uncles and aunts and anyone who wants to be connected without needing their phone. It's a nice looking device and fits with most any decor. It would make a superb addition to a desk or nightstand!

You can find the #Cube on their website here: www.hashtagcube.com for $149.99 in either black, white or classic. 

Disclosure: I received products or compensation to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png