Joyus

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-Imperfection Eye Therapy Review


As we age the collagen in our skin depletes and guess what happens? Fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness all appear under our eyes!. The skin under our eyes is the thinnest skin on our face, which is why it is the first place we notice signs of aging.

I was thrilled to try Perfective Ceuticals Eye Therapy because of course, I have all of the signs of aging under my eyes.  Especially wrinkles, lines and dark circles when I don't get enough sleep (ALWAYS)!  The cream is very thick and my skin absorbed it easily. It doesn't leave a greasy finish and dries quickly, so it was easy to put on right under my makeup. I also used it at night before bed for added help!

Since I started using Pefective Ceuticals, my crows feet are less noticeable and the dark circles are diminishing even though I never get enough sleep!  This Eye Therapy contains Epidermal Growth Factor, which helps battle the fine lines and crows feet, Matrixyl which helps reduce puffiness and Argireline which helps under eye wrinkles and crows feet become less susceptible to aging. Perfective Ceuticals Eye Therapy also combines Retinol and Ginseng extract to help lessen dark circles.

Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream with Growth Factor is fragrance-free and scientifically proven.  You can find it on their website HERE for $72.00.  It is definitely worth the price!  
Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png