Joyus

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Select Culinary Silicone Heat Resistant Baking Gloves!



I was recently given the opportunity to try Select Culinary's silicone heat-resistant baking gloves and I'm sold!

Select Culinary has basically taken the regular baking glove and made it bionic! These gloves are heat-proof up to 425 degrees and provide a firm grip on whatever you need to grab. I love that they can be washed easily so there's no worry about all the junk that spills on your gloves or grill grime accumulation.

They are said to be water "resistant" but I find them virtually water proof and have experienced absolutely no water leakage whatsoever. You can actually pop them in the dishwasher for cleaning. 

I also use them as a regular hot pad and feel safe putting them right on my formal wood table without any worry of damaging it from the heat of my baking dishes. The gloves are BPA free as well as FDA approved. 

Not only are they totally functional, but these gloves are really cute! The little hearts make gripping your dishes easy to manage and hold and they also look good, even in road construction orange :)

You can find Select Culinary products on their website HERE and for purchase on Amazon HERE for the amazing price of $18.99.  In my opinion they are worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I was provided this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own. 

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png