Joyus

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Epica 3-Piece Ash Bucket!



The very best part about the winter months in my opinion, is enjoying a roaring fire in the fireplace! The crackle of the wood, the slight scent of burning wood and the heat it generates truly warms every frozen soul in the room!  I love it!  The part I hate though is cleaning up the ashes - I always worry that there will be some hot coals left behind and I'll burn down the house.

Since I got the Epica 3-piece Ash Bucket, all my worries are over. The 6 gallon bucket is made of fireproof metal and comes complete with a heavy-duty shovel and lid so there's no worry about hot bits or burning down your garbage can. You can carry the ashes in the bucket and leave them inside until you're sure they're harmless.  The lid also helps prevent spills and keeps ashes out of sight.

The shovel is 12.5" x 4.5" wide and stores right along side of the bucket in its own sleeve. I love the long handle and how easy this bucket makes cleaning up the fireplace. This Ash Bucket is functional and looks great sitting on my hearth. You can find the Epica Ash Bucket on Amazon for $29.95. In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png