Joyus

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Have you tried BODYARMOR?


Do you have kids who are in sports? Do you work out? It's time to think about switching up your sports drink!  

BODYARMOR is a brand new premium sports drink that is full of potassium-packed electrolytes (704 mg - more than any other sports drink!) It contains coconut water and vitamins (200% of your recommended daily allowance of B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12 and 100% RDI of A, C and E). It's made with natural flavors, colors and sweeteners, so there's no worry about what you're giving your kids. I love that it contains no artificial ingredients of any kind.

Top professional athletes including James Harden, Mike Trout, Richard Sherman and Andrew Luck have chosen BODYARMOR over all other sports drinks and even Kobe Bryant is a major brand investor. This amazing drink comes in six flavors that taste really good:
  • Grape
  • Mixed Berry
  • Tropical Punch
  • Strawberry Banana
  • Fruit Punch
  • Orange Mango
There's something to suit everyone's taste. My favorite is the Orange Mango, but my boys love all the flavors! It's the perfect drink for them after school for any sporting event. 

BODYARMOR is available across the country -- I found it at my local Jewel-Osco and Target. If you click HERE you can print a coupon! You can also order it on-line on their website HERE. Get your supply ready for baseball, soccer, track events - spring is right around the corner!

Disclosure:  I received compensation and/or product to form my honest opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png