Joyus

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Power Theory Credit Card-Sized Charger!


If you're anything like me, you're always on the go and don't always have access to a power outlet. Planes, trains and automobiles and no power leaves me phoneless in an age when being connected is more important than ever!

That's why I was thrilled to try the new Power Theory 2500mAh Portable Charger! This little piece of ingenuity is so lightweight it fits right in your wallet and it's the size of your credit cards. It only weighs 2.1 ounces and measures 3.75 x 2.4 x 1/4 of an inch. Best of all, there's no more carrying cables around with you because there's a built-in micro USB and Apple lightning cable, so you have everything you need when you need to charge your phone.

This charger is compatible with your iPhone 5 or 6, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Nexus and more. You can depend on this powercard to fully charge almost all smartphones out there on the market. I love not having any added weight in my purse or work bag and I prefer to store this baby right where I keep my credit cards so I know exactly where it is in my bag! I love it!

You can buy the Power Theory Credit Card-Sized 2500mAh Portable Charger for $29.95 HERE. In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I was provided this charger to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png