Joyus

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pura d'or Hair & Body Care Review!



Have you ever tried a haircare product and realized with the very first application that you LOVED it? That's exactly what happened to me when I washed my hair with Pura d'or's Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

I was skeptical just on the looking at the shampoo - it looked very oily so I was sure it wouldn't have any lather, but it lathered up very nicely and had a clean scent. This shampoo actually strengthens you hair, adds volume, prevents hair loss and is all-natural and organic. It even contains vitamins that help your hair grow and it congtains no hairsh chemicals that are the leading cause of many chronic hair conditions. What it does contiain is an organic blend of argan oil, B vitamin complex, biotin, nettles extract, saw palmetto, He Shou Wu and other natural ingredients which are clinically proven to aid against hair loss. 

The Lavendar Conditioner smells amazing and is very rich and thick. My hair soaked it up and it felt so decadent! It is 99% vegetable-based ingredients, is argan oil based, paraben, sulfate and gluten free. In addition it controlled my frizz and really made my hair incredibly shiny and manageable! I love this stuff! The conditioner contains no sodium lauryl sulfate, DEA, parabens, gluten, artificial colors, artificial fragrances and harsh preservatives. Coconut and vegetable proteins help to hydrate, heal and repair your damaged hair from root to end without adding weight or buildup. It is safe for all types of hair and safe for daily use. According to the directions I left the conditioner on for about 2 minutes in order to let it fully penetrate. 

My hair has never felt silkier or healthier and best of all, it seems to have more texture. My hair is very thin and since I started using Pura d'or, it feels thicker.

Pura d'or also sent their pure Organic Argan for my skin. It feels amazing and it says that repeated use helps it reduce scars, which is perfect for me, since my body is a roadmap of scars! I can tell you that once my supply of these products runs out I will be ordering more -- I'm sold!

You can find Pura d'or's products on their website HERE and follow them on Facebook and Twitter. If you order from them in the month of February, you can get 10% off using the code VALENTINES2015. There's free shipping on all orders to the continental US!

Disclosure: I was compensated or received products to form my honest opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png