Joyus

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pure Dead Sea Mud - 11 Pounds - DIY Skin Care



Did you know that the Dead Sea contains many healing properties including over 35 distinct minerals? That's why it's been a favorite for health enthusiasts for thousands of years! This nutrient-rich body of water contains mud that has been used to treat everything from arthritis, muscle pain, psoriasis and eczema. It helps weak skin tissue and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.

With so many uses and my many skin problems I was excited to give myself an all-over treatment. I slathered myself in the mud and let it dry. Drying took about half an hour. After the mud dried I showered in warm water and my skin felt amazing! You can put some of the mud in a microwave-safe bag and warm it on 50% power for about 2 minutes to use the mud as a warm wrap or for sore muscles.  

Since this mud comes in an 11 pound bucket, I didn't worry about how much I used, but going forward I would be more cautious and spread it more evenly since I now know that it really is amazing! My body felt great after I used it and I will use it as a facial going forward much more regularly.  The mud actually reduces the size of your pores, wrinkles and fine lines as well as detoxifying your skin and naturally exfoliating it.

The mud is unprocessed and pure, so there is no fragrance or additives.  It has a 1 year shelf life.  You can find it HERE for $69. For 11 pounds of pure spa heaven, that is a great price!  

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried this before. It's a bit expensive. It sounds like a good product so it may be worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png