Joyus

Monday, March 9, 2015

Petoyo™ Birds Flying Feather Toy Review!


My cats are drawn to feathers like nothing else! I'm sure it's the bird connection and it's just their basic instinct, but it is so much fun to watch them play with feather toys! That's why I was excited to let them try the Petoyo Birds Flying Feather Toy!

As you can tell my little Bengal, Taco (above), is all over it! The 20 inch rod length gives this toy some durability and keeps your hands safely out of the play area! This toys is a super way for my cats to get some exercise. They jump, leap, roll around, pounce and play like demons with this toy!

The rod's grip is easy to hold and move around and the feathers and little bell are securely in place so this one should last for several years. If your cat is aggressive and does dislodge the feathers there's no worry about them being harmed since all the materials are safe for cats, including the string and the rod.  


Since my cats have been playing with the Petoyo Flying Birds, they have gotten much more exercise, and our older cat, Timmy, has so much more energy! They are sleeping better and generally seem happier. I highly recommend getting one for your cats! Priced under $12.00 on Amazon, this toy is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. lol-- I am sure it was so much fun watching your kitty playing with this toy or feathers. I think I can make this but at $12.00 thats nothing to spend to have so much fun with our furr babies Thanks for this review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png