Joyus

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

PRO 2200W Classic HairDryer Review


I am truly compulsive about my hair, probably because my hair is very thin, very curly (especially when it's humid out!) and I wear it as straight as possible!  One of the best ways to straighten my hair with as little damage as possible is to use a round brush and blow dry it. It's the price I pay for loving straight hair!

The Allure 2200W is my new favorite blow dryer.  Over the years I have paid a small FORTUNE for dryers that claim to not harm your hair, but for me, the Allure does the same work of all those more expensive models and then some!  I've experienced no damage to my hair from it, it is reliable and not heavy so that my arm doesn't from holding it. I love that it makes my hair shiny because of the ionic ceramic tourmaline technology. It helps breakup water quickly for reduced drying time and emits negative ions to seal and smooth the hair's outer cuticle.  While I can't tell if that is happening on not, my dryer time IS reduced and my hair IS really shiny!  Not as much frizz means that I am a happy camper!  

The dryer has a nice quiet motor, which is still really powerful and has 2 speeds and 3 heat settings. It also has a cold shot button for extra shine and comes with a concentrator nozzle which can be removed if you don't want to concentrate on one area.

You can find the Allure 2200W on Xtava's website HERE or on Amazon HERE. Priced under $50, it is worth its weight in gold!

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I use the round brush and a dryer also to straighten my hair-- but I still have some fuzzies, and damage. This maybe the hair dryer for me and my girls, since we all have the same problem

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png