Joyus

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Have you tried DarcusTori.com?



Do you have a pair of amazing diamond earrings? Undoubtedly they cost a small fortune and with earrings, does anyone really know if they are real or not? That's why I was thrilled to try DarcusTori's square stud diamond simulant earrings! 

These earrings are perfectly flawless and for all intents and purposes are as close to the real thing as you can get without paying a massive amount of money! The earrings are 6 mm and are set in a sterling silver basket prong setting, which means that light passes through the stone from all angles and makes them look so beautiful!


I've received tons of compliments on these earrings and no one is the wiser that they were not even in the same pricing ballpark as my real diamonds! DarcusTori.com ships quickly and their jewelry is high quality. I will definitely be doing some shopping there with birthdays and graduations coming up.

You can find DarcusTori on their website, and follow them on Facebook and Twitter! In my opinion, their jewelry is worth it's weight in gold! 
  
Disclosure: I was provided products in order to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png